Cost effective, lightweight and waterproof.
Marantz PMD-901V. Overview.
The Marantz PMD-901V is a wearable Audio/Video & Location Recorder with HD video capture at 30 fps, built in GPS geo-tags, 32GB in built storage, night vision mode & Level IP-67 waterproof.
This body-worn audio/video recorder was designed to capture the sights, sounds and locations of service, technical, safety and other critical personnel as they go about their duties. In particular, the PMD-901V will appeal to law enforcement, EMT, health-care workers and others who interact frequently with the public.With 32GB of secure, tamper-proof internal storage, the PMD-901V captures up to 8 continuous hours of full HD video at 2304 x 1296 resolution, rendering impeccable detail and clarity, in harsh conditions.
Weighing less than 7 ounces, the PMD-901V attaches unobtrusively to the user’s clothing with a swiveling clip for optimum video capture from the ultra-wide 140-degree field-of-view lens. The internal GPS receiver provides automatic location tagging of video-and still-captures, offering irrefutable substantiation of where and when the audio and video were recorded.
Marantz PMD-901V. Feature List.
- Ultra-sharp 2304 x 1296p HD video capture at 30 fps
- Built-in GPS geo-tags image, video & audio captures
- Level IP-67 waterproof; submersible up to 30 min @ 1m
- 32GB of built-in storage for up to 10 hours of capture
- Night vision mode captures facial detail in darkness
- 2-inch high-res color display; HDMI 1.3 output
- Quick-Start mode begins recording when turned on
- Intuitive, one-handed operation
- Customizable notifications (audible, visual, and vibration)
- 30-second pre- and post-record buffer
Marantz PMD-901V. Specification.