A Studio Master Clock & Genlock Sync Generator especially designed to cater for all video and digital audio synchronisation requirements within the post-production, studio and broadcasting industry.
SyncroGenius HD-Pro. Overview.
The SyncroGenius clock will Genlock to:
- HD Tri-level sync and SD Bi-Level sync video signals.
- AES/SPdif and Word Clock digital audio reference sync signals.
- LTC audio time code.
- GPS 1MHz. 2MHz, 2.5MHz, 5MHz, &10MHz reference clock.
The SyncroGenius has been designed to solve all the synchronisation issues currently found in video and audio production. It is already proving to be an essential component in the film, video and professional audio market.
Genlocks from HD/SD Video, AES or WordClock, GPS or LTC input reference signals.
Selecting “Internal” makes the SyncroGenius an exceptional Master Video SPG & Digital Audio Reference generator.
All HD 1080/720 & SD frame rates including slow PAL can be generated, either from input reference or internal TXO or * Oven’d crystal.
3 Memory settings allow instant reconfiguration of inputs & outputs either by local or remote operation.
Tamper proof switch locks front panel settings
*Dual redundant built in PSU’s with 2 mains inlets ensures continuous operation & reliability.
* Optional Broadcast Pack fitted to HD-Pro version
The SyncroGenius HD-Pro Studio Master Clock has been designed to solve all the synchronisation issues currently found in video and audio production. It is already proving to be an essential component in the film, video and professional audio market.
SyncroGenius. Feature List.
The SyncroGenius Digital Audio Clock has the following features:
- Selectable input reference with auto detection of video formats.
- All HD frame rates selectable in progressive scan & interlaced 1080 or 720.
- All SD frame rates selectable and available independently of HD outputs.
- HD & SD outputs can be genlocked to any input reference or set as master house sync.
- Simultaneous AES & Word Clock outputs genlocked and phase coherent to input reference.
- Softlock® keeps frame & clock output integrity when video input reference is
interrupted with no disturbance when reference is re-established.
- Pull up/down sample rate adjustable to suit all film, video and audio applications.
- Ultra low jitter performance & ultra high frequency stability using true DDS direct digital synthesis.
- Memory settings for up to 3 individual recallable input/output configurations.
- GPI 9way D connector giving front panel memory setting remote control and PSU & Genlock status.
- Tamper proof front panel “lockout” switch.
- Broadcast Pack Option – Adds Ovened crystal for AES-3 Grade 1(better than 0.7ppm over 12months) output reference and dual mains inlets and dual power supplies.
- Master Clock Generator for AES, Word Clock & HD/SD Video Black and Burst.
- Genlocks from HD/SD Video, AES or WordClock, GPS or LTC input reference signals.
- Selecting “Internal” makes the SyncroGenius an exceptional Master Video SPG & Digital Audio Reference generator.
The SyncroGenius Studio Clock has the following:
- Genlock all video and clock outputs from any selected video or clock
reference input. Internal generation for all HD & SD video and clock outputs.
*Genlock outputs are frequency and phase locked to reference input where permitted.
- Optional Broadcast Pack can be fitted for AES-3 Grade 1 reference performance with dual mains and power supplies.
- Selectable from video Ref: 1080p – 60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz, 30Hz, 29.97Hz, 25Hz, 24Hz, 23.98
Hz. 1080i/psf – 60/30Hz, 59.94/29.97Hz, 50/25Hz. 48/24Hz, 47.96/23.98Hz. 720i – 60Hz,
- Selectable from Clock Ref: AES – 44.1KHz to 192KHz. Word Clock – 44.1KHz to 192KHz.
+/-4% window. GPS – 0.5-5vpp 75R – 1MHz, 2MHz, 5MHz,10MHz. LTC – Linear time code
auto detect from 24, 25, 29.97 & 30 frames. +/-4% window.
- VIDEO: HD – 3x BNC electronically buffered DA, selectable HD Tri-level 1vpp into 75R.
- 1080p – 60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz, 30Hz, 29.97Hz, 25Hz, 24Hz, 23.98Hz. 1080i/psf – 60/30Hz,
59.94/29.97Hz, 50/25Hz. 48/24Hz, 47.96/23.98Hz. 720p – 60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz, 30Hz,
29.97Hz, 25Hz, 24Hz, 23.98Hz.
- SD – 3x BNC electronically buffered DA, selectable SD Bi-level 1vpp into75R – 525/30Hz,
29.97Hz NTSC 25Hz PAL, Film/24Hz (slow PAL), Film/23.98Hz (slow NTSC).
- WORD CLOCK: 4x BNC electronically buffered DA, 2.7vpp into 75R – 192KHz, 176.4KHz,
96KHz, 88.2KHz, 48KHz, 44.1KHz, < 40ps rms sample-to-sample jitter – wide band.
- Pullup/pulldown +4.16%/-4% & or +/-0.1%.
- 1x BNC electronically buffered, 2.7vpp into 75R – 2x Word Clock < 40ps rms sample to
sample jitter – wide band.
- 1x BNC electronically buffered, 2.7vpp into 75R – 4x Word Clock < 40ps rms sample to
sample jitter – wide band.
- AES-3: 4x XLR electronically buffered DA, 3.0v into110R AES-3 black digits – 192KHz,
176.4KHz, 96KHz, 88.2KHz, 48KHz, 44.1KHz, < 40ps rms sample-to-sample jitter – wide
band. Pullup/pulldown +4.16%/-4% & or +/-0.1%.
- Loop thru: HD/SD Video (termination supplied), & LTC (RCA) Hi-Z.
GPIO: 1x 9way D
- 1x 9way D type: PSU & Genlock output status via closing contacts if failed.
- Up to 3 different front panel function settings selectable via closing contacts.
- 3 recallable memory settings.
- Front panel tamper-proof recessed switch.
- 90 – 260 volts ~ 50/60Hz 20watts – Fused 1A delay type 20x5mm ceramic.
- (Optional Dual mains and power supplies when Broadcast Pack fitted).
- 482.60mm (19″) wide x 44.45mm (1U) high x 229mm deep.
- 1.95Kg (net)